FIFINE K683A TYPE C USB MIC WITH A POP FILTER
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A Quick Mute Button
A U-shape Pop Filter
A Low-latency Monitoring Jack
A 2-in-1 USB Audio Cable
The on-body features are hard to fault.
- You do not get a velvet carry bag for the mic. Because it is a run-and-gun style of a workhorse with a solidly-built metal body, being ready to go with you anywhere. Just throw it in your bag.
- Scroll the volume wheel when the audience tells your voice is too soft or too loud during game, broadcast or web conferencing, saving the trouble to pause and pull up a config. panel to adjust.
- A volume control complements with a low-latency monitoring jack is just making your use experience much better. You do not have to count on others’ ears to hear if the level goes wrong but on your own.
- The streamers desired feature - a mute button, we have nailed it. But without a LED indicator, the quick mute feature will lose its charm. So there it is in the front panel.
Is old wine new bottle any good?
- The concept of making the connection easy has not changed a bit: FIFINE K683A is still plug and play on Windows, Mac, Linus and Play Station console (incompatible with Xbox).
- It neither deviates from the household name of its predecessor FIFINE K670: Being the best recording microphone for the bang. The same 16mm capsule (2mm larger than the generic models), which will capture a more engaging sound while still maintain the high-end clarity, is the guarantee of a well-balanced sound for doing podcasts or voice-over.
- The higher bit depth and sample rate of a budget microphone are more of a marketing than a game-changer. Especially the higher-than-normal sample rate is not possible to be perceived by human ears. But it is never a bad thing when such features come as standard.
- The most concerning feature - the tone is set. Then what can be pulled out of the bag to make this new USB microphone stand out from the rest?
The price is jacked up but what’s more you can get?
- You cannot help to notice that it come with a custom-made U-shape pop filter for cutting out plosive extremely well. It also adds a sense of aesthetics and presence to the microphone itself.
- The party piece comes in! Nothing fancy about a detachable cable, but the thing is completely different when the output connector has both a type A and type C jack.
- That means you will not need an adapter to hook up the mic with your Macbook Pro anymore. And even more, for Android and IOS users who do a lot of travel and need a small form factor microphone to record their music or podcast, they can do it very quickly.
- It is one mic to rule laptop, PC, game console and mobiles. You are going to love this type of vibe!